Thursday, October 22, 2009

Invitations continued

I say I'm going to post something the next day, and then it takes me over a month to actually do it... Here are some shots of our invites. The quality of these images are not so good. In hindsight, I should have had our photographer get some shots, while we had her in our power.


Folded up, referencing our Save the Dates


In the process of unfolding (I'm trying to give the full experience)


Lots of info for those not inclined to use the internet


Not the most accurate map, but people should really just use the internet.
Grandparents, let that be a lesson to you.



Flip side: the Alphabet poster that took a large chunk of my life to illustrate
The letters G, S, and T are supposed to coordinate with the itinerary on the other side.
Don't know if that was clear.



I do like to design me some icons


Personal stories surrounding the alphabet.


Wedding invite and tourist brochure


RSVP cards -- Rob lobbied to use the phrase "meal of food"

Weeks later, Rob pointed out a typo. My instinct was to get really angry at him, then cry. It was a small misspelling, but it's enough to annoy me for all of eternity.

My intention is to turn this into a more generic poster for Door County and to seek my fortune in the gift shop circuit (that will hopefully cover cost of production). This time, there will be no misspellings.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

well i definitely used and loved the alphabet. :)

K. Carlos said...

How adorable! :)

Krista Seidl said...

Thanks, Brenda and Miss Carlos!