Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Long time, no see

For the last month or two, my life has been utter mayhem -- I've moved, changed jobs, planned a wedding shower for my best girlfriend, visited the bro in Colorado, and have been juggling some new freelance work. Phew. I somehow survived and only had a couple breakdowns of note.

When my daily routine gets out-of-whack, I tend to drop the ball on some things, namely this blog (and exercising). But now I'm back and ready to stick to my plan of posting regularly (and lowering my cellulite to body mass ratio).

Lately, I've been wanting to get back into sewing. I started to learn about a year ago and that totally fell by the wayside (another 'dropped ball'). I recently started visiting the blog of one of my childhood friends, Black Sheep Knits, and have been re-inspired to start learning again. She's made the coolest quilts. She's good:




No comments: